TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by Nextorch. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Nextorch. Nextorch offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
NEXTORCH® guarantees our products to be free from any defects in workmanship and/or materials for 5 years. If products are found to be defective we will replace them at our sole discretion. NEXTORCH® reserves the right to replace an obsolete product with current production.
NEXTORCH® provides free maintenance service for products with quality problems under normal use within 5 years since the purchase date. Please note, quality problems do not include regular wear and tear or things like the lamp burning out, batteries draining, or switches wearing out. Nor does it cover damages resulting from abnormal use, abuse, neglect, battery damage, use of non-NEXTORCH® brand batteries or accessories, unauthorized modifications or repairs.
The above warranty excludes accessories, while chargers and rechargeable batteries are covered within one year.
In the event that any issues with a NEXTORCH® product are not covered under this warranty, NEXTORCH® can arrange to have the product repaired or replaced for a reasonable fee.
The warranty period of batons is 10 years.
The above warranty is exclusive, and to the extent permitted by applicable laws, shall be in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose.
NEXTORCH® disclaims any and all liability for product malfunctions, physical injuries, or property damage that results in a whole, or in part, from the criminal, negligent, or improper use of the product, or from modifications or alterations thereto.
In no event shall NEXTORCH® liable for any incidental, special, or consequential damages relating to the purchase, use, or performance of any NEXTORCH® product.
Maintenance for Flashlights
To keep your flashlight in good working order follow the suggestions below:
1. Clean your flashlight with a soft & clean cloth regularly.
2. If your flashlight has contacted seawater, please firstly screw it tight so no more seawater can get in, then wash it with clean water and dry with hot air
3. If your flashlight’s tail cap does not rotate smoothly, simply apply some silicone grease on the “O” ring. Silicone grease is available at most outdoor and hardware stores, as well as most retail shops that sell NEXTORCH flashlights.
4. If your flashlight will not be used for a long time, please remove the batteries and store them in a cool, dry place.
1. While the flashlight is on, do not place the flashlight face down as this may damage the lamp and is a potential fire hazard.
2. Do not shine the light directly into eyes as this could cause a permanent eye injury.
3. Do not disassemble the lamp, as this could damage the reflector or bulb.